Re: [squid-users] user problem

From: espoire20 <zakariase2002_at_yahoo.fr>
Date: Tue, 14 Jul 2009 01:43:31 -0700 (PDT)

Matt Harrison-3 wrote:

> espoire20 wrote:
>> have a small problem with squid in access list, I need to block an IP
>> address
>> of a machine does not connect to internet even if it has the address of
>> the
>> proxy and port in the Internet option is that it is possible ?
>>

>> because I have some person who installs firefox mozzila he put the
>> address
>> of the proxy and the port it connects or it connects with a user of
>> another
>> person
>>
>> i use this but not working :
>>
>> acl user1 src 10.60.6.7
>> httpd_access deny user1
>
> Try it with
>
> http_access deny user1
>
> HTH
>
> Matt

excuse me i mean http not httpd but not working

I will explain you, I blocked internet for everyone ,if anyone wants
internet I add the proxy address and port in the explorer but I need blocked
IP address not to access the internet even if it adds proxy ip and port in
the explorer

what we can do ???

many thanks