Re: [squid-users] squid error message

From: Amos Jeffries <squid3_at_treenet.co.nz>
Date: Wed, 22 Jul 2009 20:43:30 +1200

Jigar Raval wrote:

> Hello,
>
> We have configure squid and we are getting following type of erro in log file
>
> TCP_DENIED/400 0 HEAD error:invalid-request - NONE/- text/html
>
> This is especially appears to be related with windows vista update. We are getting lots of such error messages.
>
> What could be the reason ? How to solve this?

Some client opened a TCP link to Squid. Started sending a HEAD request
but before it finished sending the request headers it closed the link or
died.

This is no problem with Squid, but something bad at the client end or
network between client and Squid. cache.log may have more info on what
happened if anything more is known to Squid than a simple disconnection.

Amos

--
Please be using
   Current Beta Squid 3.1.0.10 or 3.1.0.11