Re: [squid-users] Bypass NTLM authentication on regex in URL

From: Nickcx <ncairncross_at_condenast.co.uk>
Date: Wed, 22 Jul 2009 08:39:35 -0700 (PDT)

Hi,

Great! That looks to have done the trick - I just need to get to grips with
setting up text files for various sites and having a play with various
configurations. Think I can manage that.

One question though: I want to ensure ALL HTTP traffic is directed via the
the parent proxy irrespective of authentication etc and not sent DIRECT -
can I force this (or should I set up a new post)

Thanks for you help!

Nick
:handshake: