Re: [squid-users] user problem

From: espoire20 <zakariase2002_at_yahoo.fr>
Date: Fri, 24 Jul 2009 02:16:23 -0700 (PDT)

David Rodríguez Fernández-3 wrote:

> You need a text editor for console. Try vi.
>
> On Thu, Jul 23, 2009 at 13:57, espoire20 <zakariase2002_at_yahoo.fr> wrote:
>
>> urgent please please help me
>>
>> i restart my server proxy after not working i try to access to krb5 and
>> resolv.conf i have this message :
>>
>> No protocol specified
>> (gedit :2918) Gtk_Warnning**:cannot open dispay: 0.0
>>
>> help me please please

hi David
many thanks

yes i do it with vi but i found the probleme that the cache is full this is
strange because never happen afther increase the cash log and I make a
script that stops squid service and automatic dump cash log and start squid
weekly, then the problem is solved.but now yesterday and today the same
probleme proxy blocked i must dump cash manually

Local disk space 22.49 GB total, 17.29 GB used
Real memory 1.04 GB total, 246.36 MB used

if you can help
thank you and sorry for the disturb