[squid-users] Log analysis tool to track user visits based on each page visited.

From: Andres Salazar <ndrsslzr80_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 26 Jul 2009 17:10:55 -0500

Hello,

I have been browsing http://www.squid-cache.org/Scripts/ trying to
find a software (preferably non commercial) that can give me a GUI to
identify which domains AND pages for each domain each of my users are
viewing.

Most of what I find out console based, or only provide the domain name
in question, or focus primarly on bandwith usage (which I already
controlled with a maximum body size option).

Example, if the user went to google 100 times, i dont just want to see
the number of requests and the domain.. I want the URLs below
google.com . Same for youtube.com or any site.

Any suggestion is appreciated.

Andres