RE: [squid-users] Transparent proxy to upstream authenticating proxy

From: Vosloo, Jaco <JVosloo_at_wesbank.co.za>
Date: Mon, 27 Jul 2009 16:16:45 +0200

From Jaco Vosloo
>I have not installed tproxy yet, is that the probable cause for this?
>I'll first try install it on Windows, then solaris.

I just noticed that tproxy only runs on Linux. I have an ISO for Ubuntu
9.04 and Fedora 11. Which one would be best for testing tproxy and is
that what I should do?

Thanks for the help
Jaco Vosloo
To read WesBank's Disclaimer for this email click on the following address or copy into your Internet browser:
https://www.wesbank.co.za/WesBankCoZa/about/legal/emaildisclaimer.jspx

emaildisclaimer_at_wesbank.co.za and we will send you a copy of the Disclaimer.