Re: [squid-users] proxyauth for certain active directory users

From: Gontzal <gontzalp_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 28 Jul 2009 17:24:09 +0200

I understand it is working fine authenticating against AD so:

Once you have created your AD groups, you have to set some acls
depending on the AD group, for example:

acl GR_OFICIAL external winbind_group G_2_NAV_Oficial
acl GR_NORMAL external winbind_group G_3_NAV_Estandar
acl GR_AVANZADO external winbind_group G_4_NAV_Avanzada

And then you just allow/deny access to those acls, for example:

http_access allow GR_OFICIAL paratodos permitidos
http_access allow GR_NORMAL permitidos !ficheros_download
http_access allow GR_AVANZADO permitidos

Good luck