Re: [squid-users] Upload log for Squid

From: Alexandr Popov <popov2al_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 30 Jul 2009 12:54:15 +0400

Thanks
I understood. If I use Common Logfile Format then I can select
downloading and uploading traffic by type of request and status code.
But how then to determine what the request was taken from the cache
and which came from the server? if I ignore the this fact it can make
inaccurate calculation of the traffic.