[squid-users] Custom Page

From: <wh_at_msdrd.com>
Date: Thu, 30 Jul 2009 05:56:38 -0700

Hello.

I've been testing a Squid server for quite sometime and I would like to
put it into production now. But, before doing so I would like to add
some sort of custom pages for the different web errors. For example, if
an user gets a http error 404 (page not found) I would like to serve a
page with the company's logo and a different explanation but don't know
if is possible to do with Squid and if it is, how is it done?

Thanks in advanced for your help.