Re: [squid-users] Re: [new] videocache question

From: Amos Jeffries <squid3_at_treenet.co.nz>
Date: Sun, 02 Aug 2009 12:55:41 +1200

> On Sun, Aug 2, 2009 at 3:30 AM, Heinz Diehl<htd_at_fancy-poultry.org> wrote:
>> On 01.08.2009, Jeff Pang wrote:
>>
>>> An example configure for youtube:
>>> http://wiki.squid-cache.org/ConfigExamples/DynamicContent/YouTube
>> I tried this some time ago with squid-3, it didn't work.

Yes Squid-3 does not have the needed storage URL feature.
We are still waiting on someone to be interested enough to port it over.

░▒▓ ɹɐzǝupɐɥʞ ɐzɹıɯ ▓▒░ wrote:
> im using 2.x ( latest )
>
> anyone can help ?

Are we to assume by latest 2.x you mean 2.7 or merely the latest
available in your unknown operating system?
Hint: 'latest 2.x' for RedHat and several others is 2.5. Obsolete many
years ago.

If you did mean 2.7, then the example there and in related Discussion
page is the best you are going to get right now. They even provide a
useful helper script to do the URL mapping.

Amos

--
Please be using
   Current Beta Squid 3.1.0.12