Re: [squid-users] compiling squid in windows

From: Henrik Nordstrom <henrik_at_henriknordstrom.net>
Date: Tue, 04 Aug 2009 09:11:40 +0200

tis 2009-08-04 klockan 13:14 +0800 skrev kahlil peña:
> Hello Vicks,
>
> My friend has compiled squid for windows and packaged it with an
> installer. Simple and it works. You could try it out and let me know.

Why would I?

a) If I need Squid for windows I rather use the official Windows build
provided by acme at http://squid.acmeconsulting.it/

b) If that Windows build is not what I need I can build my own binary
using MinGW.

c) If I would like to pay for a Squid binary I rather pay acme
consulting for some support, knowing that what I paid then encourages
further maintenance of Squid on Windows.