Re: Aw: AW: Aw: [squid-users] Running two squid3 process, Why?

From: Amos Jeffries <squid3_at_treenet.co.nz>
Date: Wed, 05 Aug 2009 01:54:49 +1200

pangj_at_arcor.de wrote:

> [...]

Correct. "signal 6" is the Squid child process dying an unnatural
death due to some internal problem. Detected by a state assertion.

Those entries are from syslog correct? look in cache.log for the
matching timestamp records. You should see an assertion error message
with some more details about what has gone wrong which you can use to
look for a version where the problem is solved or mention in the bug
report to help get a fix made.

Amos

--
Please be using