RE: [squid-users] Squid 3.1.0.12 allowing MSN Messenger - 502

From: Daniel <Squid_at_ZoomEmail.com>
Date: Wed, 5 Aug 2009 07:51:30 -0400

Just so that everyone knows, it was our Firewall after all. After reading http://www.checkpoint.com/defense/advisories/public/2006/cpai-23-Nov.html I was able to get management to remove the firewall filter and all appears well! With the default squid.conf settings Windows Live Messenger worked. I can only assume that it the chat information was correct.

Thanks all!