[squid-users] This support mailing list

From: Kevin C. Connell <kevin.connell_at_millerpaint.com>
Date: Thu, 6 Aug 2009 09:59:17 -0700

Hi all,

Regarding this support mailing list, I am very happy to see all of the support available from people everywhere !

The only problem that I am having... my email is getting full :-)

There is so much REALLY GOOD information offered here every day (lately I've been reading most every email that comes in), I was wondering if there was an official online repository/searchable database for Squid support (i.e., a discussion forum), available for people to browse at their leisure? I would think there are forums out there? But if not, maybe I should start one.

I hate to take myself off this distribution list, I might miss something of value. Of course, I could always manage my emails better by filtering Squid support email offline to an Outlook PST file, or something similar. But a forum or message board would be easier to access and search historical information... for those of us still using Squid 2.x :-)

Just a thought.

-Kevin C.