Re: [squid-users] How many HTTP Request

From: Amos Jeffries <squid3_at_treenet.co.nz>
Date: Fri, 07 Aug 2009 17:23:58 +1200

Francois Novak wrote:
> Hello,
> I would like to calculate the number of http request /Sec for 100 busy
> users.
> What are normal stats or mean stats for this ?

Varies per machine. It is dependent on the squid configuration,
hardware speed, other applications running on the same box, network
distances, and client request profiles.

For some examples of capability and how to calculate the basics for your
own box see http://wiki.squid-cache.org/KnowledgeBase/Benchmarks

That's the best we have so far that is public, nobody has done a full
formal profiling of Squid and published it in nearly a decade.

Amos

--
Please be using
   Current Beta Squid 3.1.0.13