[squid-users] Squid3 and calamarisv3

From: Erwann PENCREACH <erwann.pencreach_at_ch-chaumont.fr>
Date: Fri, 07 Aug 2009 09:25:15 +0200

Hi all,

I've just installed calamaris, and configured generate html-frame with
graph stats. It works well for the daily part.

My weekly and monthly folders are empty.

My question is how does it work to populate those, as there only is a
cron.daily script.

Should I write cron.weekly and cron.monthly script, or should I wait a
week/month to have them populated?

Maybe this question should have been asked to the calamaris list, but If
you have the knowledge.....

thanks

--
Ce courrier électronique a été vérifié et est exempt de virus connus à ce jour.
Contactez votre administrateur pour plus de renseignement.