Re: [squid-users] delay_access line

From: Amos Jeffries <squid3_at_treenet.co.nz>
Date: Sun, 09 Aug 2009 19:55:19 +1200

Dayo Adewunmi wrote:
> Hi
>
> Is this a valid config line?
>
> delay_access 6 allow lan-students magic_words url_words

Maybe.
Are "lan-students", "magic_words" and "url_words" the names of defined ACL?

> Or do I need one for each acl?

You imply that they are, which makes the answer to the first question
yes. And the second question:

    maybe yes, maybe no.

Since question 2 requires that we are psychic and can understand both
what you intend to do with that single line and what the rest of your
configuration looks like. There is no way we can do any better answers.

Amos

--
Please be using
   Current Beta Squid 3.1.0.13