[squid-users] Howto run Internet Explorer without proxy setting in Internet Options

From: Andrej van der Zee <andrejvanderzee_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 9 Aug 2009 14:19:22 +0200

Hi,

I setup Squid on my Ubuntu server and it does work fine from Internet
Explorer on my Windows machine when I change my Internet Options to
use the proxy server. But, I need it to be fully transparent. On Linux
this can be done by forwarding traffic to the proxy with 'iptables',
but how can I do this on Windows? Is there a way?

Thank you,
Andrej