Re: [squid-users] Howto run Internet Explorer without proxy setting in Internet Options

From: Andrej van der Zee <andrejvanderzee_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 10 Aug 2009 11:01:19 +0900

Hi,

Thank you for your email.

>>> So far in only two posts you have asked how to do three very different
>>> things.

Sorry, probably because of my misunderstanding of Squid proxy.

Anyway, I configured squid-3.0.STABLE18 with " ./configure
--with-pthreads --enable-http-violations" and added the options (I
guess you meant 'request_header_access' instead of 'header_access').
When I go to "www.whatismyip.com" it does NOT mention anymore that I
am possibly redirected by Squid (it did before). This looks much
better!

Unfortunately I cannot test my Football site until next weekend
because there are no matches until then. I will continue my
anonymous-ation then.

Anyway, I really appreciate you help!

Thank you,
Andrej