Re: [squid-users] When will SSLBump be included on the production version?

From: Amos Jeffries <squid3_at_treenet.co.nz>
Date: Mon, 10 Aug 2009 22:03:49 +1200

SSCR Internet Admin wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I would like to ask as to when will SSLBump be included in the main stream
> of squid stable version? It seems that SSLBump can help use admin specially
> in schools where ultrasurf is used on some laboratories (on usb memory
> sticks) mostly on WiFi users.
>
> Regards

SSLBump is already included in the Squid-3.1 releases.

That version will be mainstream and stable when all the bugs are closed.
  The bugs that do remain are fairly limited to certain uses and
environments now. So try it out and see if it works for you.
If it does not work we would like to know why so we can fix those problems.

Amos

--
Please be using
   Current Beta Squid 3.1.0.13