Aw: [squid-users] Reverse Proxy with Squid 3.0

From: <pangj_at_arcor.de>
Date: Thu, 13 Aug 2009 16:20:02 +0200 (CEST)

----- Original Nachricht ----
Von: Roberto O. Fernández Crisial <rfernandez_at_bumeran.com>
An: squid-users_at_squid-cache.org
Datum: 12.08.2009 20:25
Betreff: [squid-users] Reverse Proxy with Squid 3.0

> I'm currently deploying Squid 3.0 but I couldn't make it work as
> reverse-proxy.

Hi,

Coz I have helped many local people setup their reverse proxies with squid, so I wrote this perl module for setting up a basic http reverse proxy easily using squid-2.7 or 3.0.

Download the module:

http://home.arcor.de/pangj/squid/reverseproxy/Net-Squid-ReverseProxy-0.01.tgz

To install this module, run the following commands:

        perl Makefile.PL
        make
        make install

The document: