Re: [squid-users] Re: Kerberos Authentication - Squid 3.1.0.13

From: Amos Jeffries <squid3_at_treenet.co.nz>
Date: Sat, 15 Aug 2009 15:47:05 +1200

Daniel wrote:
> Markus,
>
> First, please correct me if I'm wrong but I looked for 'gssapi.h' in
> config.log and I'm assuming that config.log contains all the log information
> from doing a /configure? Assuming that I am correct, I couldn't find
> 'gssapi' anywhere inside the log file so I'm not sure if that's a good thing
> or a bad thing.

bad.
config.log is supposed to contain a full dump of the output of
./configure when it was last run.

> I went ahead and dumped the output of the ./configure to a file and these
> are the only lines that I could find for gssapi.h:
>
> checking gssapi.h usability... no
> checking gssapi.h presence... no
> checking for gssapi.h... no
> checking gssapi/gssapi.h usability... no
> checking gssapi/gssapi.h presence... no
> checking for gssapi/gssapi.h... no
>
> If there's anything else that I could try, I'd greatly appreciate it.
> Thanks!

You could try installing the gssapi development libraries on your build
machine. (sometimes called libkrb or libkrb5). Then re-running ./configure

Amos

--
Please be using
   Current Beta Squid 3.1.0.13