[squid-users] Squid and streaming video freezes

From: Andrej van der Zee <andrejvanderzee_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 16 Aug 2009 18:45:57 +0900

Hi,

I have Squid running on a Ubuntu-server in Holland and stream video to
my home in Japan. The streaming works fine for about a minute but then
my image freezes, while the sound goes on just fine. Is this a
familiar problem? Are there any settings in Squid for streaming video
that I can use to optimise the stream? Note that I am the only one
that uses the proxy and have exclusive access to the machine.

Thank you,
Andrej