Re: [squid-users] squid stops responding

From: Bear <bear_at_ashland-ohio.com>
Date: Mon, 17 Aug 2009 08:26:09 -0400

I replaced the memory (this box can't be out of service for very long)
and tested the memory, it checks out. Also the box still does the same
thing with the new memory. Any more ideas?

This message may contain confidential and/or proprietary information and
is intended for the person/entity to whom it was originally addressed.
Any use by others is strictly prohibited.

--
David "Bear" Bryant MCSE MCSA
Director of Technical Services
Thomas wrote:
Hi there.
Something like this tells me it might not be Squid at all. I would
suggest you reboot your machine and run a full memory test on restart.
If that is OK then take it from there.
Regards
Thomas