RE: [squid-users] Re: Re: Kerberos Authentication - Squid 3.1.0.13

From: Daniel <Squid_at_ZoomEmail.com>
Date: Wed, 19 Aug 2009 09:57:08 -0400

Thanks to all who replied. I had actually searched all the Disks (which
since I downloaded the DVD's, I only had 2). None of them have krb5-devel or
anything that I'm looking for. One of my coleuges said that when he was
working with SLES 11 32-bit he ran into an issue where you had to get some
of the packages from the online repository (thus registered). This is rather
annoying but might be the case. I'll try and register my server and see if
it pops up there. When I figure out what I had to do, I'll let everyone know
just as an FYI.

Thanks again.