[squid-users] Time-based ACL for noaccess.dat

From: Dayo Adewunmi <contactdayo_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 21 Aug 2009 10:24:02 +0100

Hi

Usually, I have cron job that rotates two squid.conf files for me. One with
an ACL for noaccess.dat (a list of sites not allowed during working hours),
and the other with the noaccess.dat line commented out.

Now, I want to move away from the cron and use time-based ACL for this.
Here's what I tried, but it doesn't work:

acl academic time MTWHFAS 10:10-22:00
acl noaccess dstdomain "/etc/squid/noaccess.dat"
http_access allow noaccess
http_access deny noaccess academic

It's supposed to work this way: from 10:10am - 10pm daily, don't allow
access to sites listed in noaccess.dat. But right now it's allowing
access during
the noaccess period.
Please help.

squid: 2.6.18-1ubuntu3