Re: [squid-users] refresh_pattern

From: <mickymax_at_gmx.de>
Date: Wed, 26 Aug 2009 15:30:51 +0200

Hi,

no, Squid does not send an IMS GET request in this case, it directly serves the "stale" content (although new content is available on origin server).

It is strange to me that it seems to depend from lm-factor/percent, since no last-mod header is available. So percent should not be used, should it?

Regards,
Micky

-------- Original-Nachricht --------