AW: [squid-users] Recommendations for ICAP malware av scanning?

From: Zeller, Jan <jan.zeller_at_id.unibe.ch>
Date: Thu, 27 Aug 2009 08:00:12 +0200

Hi,

i am using clamav. Works pretty well with squid-3.0STABLE18 and c_icap-060708rc3
No experience with kaspersky. The default configuration is more or less straight forward. Everything is well documented.
Installed c-icap on the same box where squid does it's job, but you don't have to.

See :

http://c-icap.sourceforge.net/
http://www.squid-cache.org/Versions/v3/3.0/cfgman/ (ICAP section)

regards,