[squid-users] Re: squid and IIS website user authentication

From: Markus Moeller <huaraz_at_moeller.plus.com>
Date: Thu, 27 Aug 2009 21:00:53 +0100

Do you use IE ? If so did you check HTTP 1.1 through proxies ? Do you have
the destination in the right IE zone ? If I remember right you can use IWA
only to sites in the Intranet zone or trusted sites. Also older IEs may not
support IWA via proxies. And the proxy need to add "Proxy-support:
Session-Based-Authentication"

Markus