Re: [squid-users] After shutdown squid, navigation still works

From: Jeff Pang <pangj_at_arcor.de>
Date: Fri, 28 Aug 2009 20:09:45 +0800

2009/8/28 Anderson dos Santos Donda <andersondonda_at_gmail.com>:
> My squid works fine, all acls works too..
>
> but when I shutdown the squid ( sbin/squid -k shutdown )
>
> The navigation still working on clients,

how long time does it continue to work for?
If you shutdown squid and in the short time the connected session
still works, then it is most probably correct.
b/c squid needs time to wait for the current connections to be
finished before it exits finally.

see "shutdown_lifetime" directive in squid.conf.

HTH.