Re: [squid-users] Restricting access to users logging onto windows domain

From: Tejpal Amin <tejpal.amin_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 2 Sep 2009 11:07:12 +0530

Hi Amos,

You are correct, the NTLM auth is working in my configuration, the
problem I have is that the users not logged onto the domain get a pop
up window for authentication. These users can use valid credentials
and access the site (eventhough they don't login to the domain).
My aim is that the users not logging onto the domain should not be
getting this authentiction Window , this will stop them from accessing
the internet even if they have valid credentials.

Regards
Tej