RE: [squid-users] Squid and two Active Directory

From: SecureSoft - Daniel Merino <dmerino_at_securesoft.pe>
Date: Wed, 2 Sep 2009 12:52:36 -0500

How works this? Because when i configure the squid Server in the Kerberos
and samba i set up a active directory config and I don’t know how to add
another one.
This trust relation, its like the 2 active directory know each other and
when I ask groups and users from the first active directory it also give me
the users and groups from the other AD in trust relation?

Daniel Merino
Consultor Junior en Seguridad Informática
Secure Soft S.A.C.
C Begonias 630-656
     Oficina 14 (Segundo Piso)
     San Isidro. Lima27 - PERU