Re: If refresh_pattern only extends expiration, how to force time-to-live in Squid code?

From: Guy Bashkansky <guybas_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 2 Sep 2009 13:42:53 -0700

I'm using a customized version of Squid 2.4 STABLE6. But nothing
seems to be customized in refresh.c, except for my own recent swap of
age and expires checks (as recommended).

Probably the expires header is added in some other place, it's just
difficult to figure out exactly where in the code and how it is
controlled.