[squid-users] Redirect program needing auth

From: Bob T. Terminal <bob.t.terminal_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 4 Sep 2009 15:23:32 -0500

I am working on a project which requires the redirect program to know
the Authorization information for the http headers. I was wondering if
anyone could tell me if the ClientHttpRequest referenced in the
redirectStart function (in redirect.cc) has access to the http headers
and what call am i missing to get access to the Authorization token

Thanks
Bob