Re: [squid-users] large chunked object problem

From: Henrik Nordstrom <henrik_at_henriknordstrom.net>
Date: Tue, 08 Sep 2009 00:11:24 +0200

mån 2009-09-07 klockan 19:13 +0300 skrev Itzcak Pechtalt:
> Hi,
>
> I have some problem with Squid 2.7.
> A very large object is saved to disk even it exceeded
> maximum_object_size which is 4MB.
>
> It seems that chunked objects are saved to disk without any limit.

Applies to objects without a prior known length (missing Content-Length
header), not only chunked.

> Is it right ? and is there a way to resolve it?

Good question. I thought we stopped caching the object on disk when
hitting the limit if there is just one client attached.

File a bug report perhaps? Or better yet find a developer who can invest
some time into looking into the issue..