Re: [squid-users] SVC times

From: Chris Robertson <crobertson_at_gci.net>
Date: Tue, 08 Sep 2009 10:47:41 -0800

balkrishna_at_subisu.net.np wrote:
> Dear all,
>
> Someone please help me finding difference between HTTP all service time,
> HTTP miss service time and HTTP near miss service time.
>
> Thanks in advance.
>
> Regards,
> --------
> Bal Krishna

HTTP all: A general average of all service times.
HTTP miss: How long it takes Squid to service a request where the data
was not found in the cache (or the cache object was found to be stale).
HTTP near miss:
http://www.squid-cache.org/mail-archive/squid-users/200604/0178.html
"the service time of TCP_IMS_HIT requests. This is successful cache
validations sent to your cache, served directly out of the cache."

Chris