[squid-users] Deny access to particular AD group on reverse setup

From: Nick Duda <nduda_at_VistaPrint.com>
Date: Fri, 11 Sep 2009 12:51:28 -0400

We are testing squid reverse proxy for OWA and want to allow access to all except a certain group in AD. Currently I have squid configured to allow access to people that are in a certain group via:

auth_param basic program /usr/bin/ntlm_auth --helper-protocol=squid-2.5-basic --require-membership-of=domain_name+"Domain Users"

How can I configure squid to allow access to all users and block users in a certain AD group?

- Nick