Re: [squid-users] Squid3+Dansguardian acl problem

From: Amos Jeffries <squid3_at_treenet.co.nz>
Date: Sat, 12 Sep 2009 19:25:42 +1200

Andrew_X wrote:
> Hi,
> I'm running squid3+dansguardian virtual appliance using webmin, I have a
> problem where my acls fail when accessing proxy via port 8080, all works
> normal at 3128. I know that I need to install a patch or addon to enable
> function Follow_x_fowarded_for which I've tried without success due to my
> limited experience with linux... I appreciate any assistance offered
>
> Regards
> Andrew Xenophon

Please use the latest 3.1 code or a 2.7 release for XFF. Depending on
your OS there may be pre-built packages available for these. If not how
to build Squid is detailed in the FAQ:
   http://wiki.squid-cache.org/SquidFaq

Check for ACLs which test the 'port' or 'myport' number.

Amos

--
Please be using
   Current Beta Squid 3.1.0.13