[squid-users] need help in configuring delay pools for squid cahe

From: arandas <rawanisp_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 13 Sep 2009 09:18:20 -0700 (PDT)

Dear friends,
I have configured a squid cache box with one ethernet card that is work with
mikrotik. All traffic from mikrotik destinated to port 80 are routed to the
cache box. Everything works fine except for one major problem: squid is
consuming all the bandwidth because there is no limitations in downloading
different types of files (mpg, rmvb, etc..). I need to insert dlay pools
lines in my squid conf file to limit downloads based on destination ip or
url or anything else to control squid from consuming all the available
bandwidth. Any help will be appreciated and once more my cache box has one
ethernet card with one IP address that handles all the traffic.. Thanks in