Re: [squid-users] Re: Squid - NTLM

From: Amos Jeffries <squid3_at_treenet.co.nz>
Date: Tue, 15 Sep 2009 00:11:09 +1200

Henrik Nordstrom wrote:
> sön 2009-09-13 klockan 18:30 -0400 skrev Dhyan Mishra, Contractor, Code
> 5592:
>
>> I use WCCPv2 configurations as I did in the previous 3.0. However,
>> it does not send a single packet to the router. I compiled with
>> the same options enabling wccp
>
> That is a known bug when not having any cache_dir. Sould be fixed in the
> nightly snapshots, or you can work around it by adding a dummy caxhe_dir
> line. As you are using chcae deny all then it won't get used.

The patch is not quite in the 3.1/3.0 snapshots yet. Only in HEAD
pending someone to confirm that it works on the earlier releases...
http://www.squid-cache.org/Versions/v3/HEAD/changesets/b9953.patch

The workaround if you can't patch, test and confirm that it works is to
turn off store_rebuild_wait.

Amos

--
Please be using