[squid-users] Squid stops responding-LTSP and WinXP clients

From: Avinash Rao <avinash.aol_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 14 Sep 2009 19:33:57 +0530

Amos,

I am having problems with Squid everyday.. twice everyday to be precise.
Squid stops responding.. I have to restart squid service to resume
service. Even the old cache_mem = 100MB setting had the same problem,
the current setting of cache_dir = null /tmp is also giving the same
problem.

How do i resolve this?
Avinash