[squid-users] ACL based on header (iPhone)

From: Nick Duda <nduda_at_VistaPrint.com>
Date: Mon, 14 Sep 2009 14:12:48 -0400

Is it possible to have an ACL and http_access based on the User-Agent: Apple-iPhone/701.341 ?

A test reverse OWA proxy we have is configured to prompt for authentication, and that would cause a problem with the Exchange email app on the iPhone. I want to have an http_access that checks to see if the request is coming from iPhone and allow access. I know the User Agent can be changed but this is a small start.

- Nick