Re: [squid-users] An Old Question: Cache Query/Extraction

From: Genaro Flores <genaro.flores_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 15 Sep 2009 18:03:53 +0100

> The Squid cache index is keyed on an MD5 hash of the URL (16 bytes
> "random" data), not even preserving the requested hostname in a
> meaningful manner.

I guessed so but I was thinking a specialized tool could do the indexing
for whoever wants/needs it. Maybe I'll try making a couple short scripts
for that purpose and for searching the index and retrieving the targets. I
was wishing somebody had done something similar before :-D

--On Tuesday, September 15, 2009 01:23 +0200 Henrik Nordstrom