[squid-users] SQUID - Using random IP's

From: Vapourmike <mike_at_vapournet.com>
Date: Wed, 16 Sep 2009 02:52:45 -0700 (PDT)

Hi,

I currently have a server installed and running Squid 2.6 (via Yum), on my
box I have a block of 32 IP address's configured for apache, but Squid just
uses the main IP address (whatsmyip.com), anyway I would like to set SQUID
up so that it cycles through the IP's randomly, so if I go to whatsmyip.com
it changes each time I hit refresh (picks one from the list).

Is this possible? Ive seen countless proxies do this before, but unsure on
how to configure SQUID to do this.

Thanks
Mike