Re: [squid-users] SQUID - Using random IP's

From: Vapourmike <mike_at_vapournet.com>
Date: Wed, 16 Sep 2009 04:04:11 -0700 (PDT)

Hi,

So assuming this then, I could potentially change the IP address on an
hourly basis? do you have an example ACL rule I could use that would change
the IP based upon time? Im a complete beginner at SQUID and thus I havnt
even setup the IP's (if I have to), I literally installed via YUM and
changed a few settings (such as forward_for and via). so in short ...

Do I need to declare the IP's? and do you have an example ACL?

Thanks
Mike

P.S Thanks for the swift reply, appreciated