Re: [squid-users] Disable file upload

From: Mario Remy Almeida <malmeida_at_isaaviation.ae>
Date: Wed, 23 Sep 2009 11:25:27 +0400

Hi Maurizio,

Thanks for your reply.

unfortunately even that policy is not working.

//Remy

Maurizio Marini wrote:
> On Tuesday 22 September 2009, Mario Remy Almeida wrote:
>
>> Hi All
>>
>> Need to disable file upload with gmail how can I do this?
>>

>> acl fileupload req_mime_type -i ^multipart/form-data$
>>

> http_reply_access deny fileupload
>
> -m

Disclaimer and Confidentiality

This material has been checked for computer viruses and although none has
been found, we cannot guarantee that it is completely free from such problems
and do not accept any liability for loss or damage which may be caused.
Please therefore check any attachments for viruses before using them on your
own equipment. If you do find a computer virus please inform us immediately
so that we may take appropriate action. This communication is intended solely
for the addressee and is confidential. If you are not the intended recipient,
any disclosure, copying, distribution or any action taken or omitted to be
taken in reliance on it, is prohibited and may be unlawful. The views
expressed in this message are those of the individual sender, and may not
necessarily be that of ISA.