[squid-users] Credentails for embedded links

From: Vivek <viveksnv_at_aol.in>
Date: Wed, 23 Sep 2009 06:29:58 -0400

HI All,

I am using squid with LDAP authentication. It works fine. I have
configured the proxy settings in IE. My Outlook express uses the same
proxy settings that is configured in IE.

If I want to open any html attachments ( Attachment has embedded links
href for images ), the browser pop-up authentication for all images. If
the attachment has 10 images ( Embedded links images ), it open 10
pop-up window at a same time.

Is there any workaround for this issue ( in squid or browser ) ?

Thanks

Vivek