RE: [squid-users] SSL Reverse Proxy testing With Invalid Certificate, can it be done.

From: Dean Weimer <dweimer_at_orscheln.com>
Date: Tue, 29 Sep 2009 07:54:00 -0500

I didn't see that one, though I have the real certificate now and
everything is working with it. I figure the sslflags on the cache peer
settings should accomplish the same thing, but they didn't seem to make
a difference whether I included them or not.

Thanks,
     Dean Weimer
     Network Administrator
     Orscheln Management Co