Re: [squid-users] Purge tool in 'related software' not downloadable

From: Amos Jeffries <squid3_at_treenet.co.nz>
Date: Fri, 02 Oct 2009 14:09:26 +1300

Luis Daniel Lucio Quiroz wrote:
> Le lundi 31 août 2009 13:51:34, Ross J. Reedstrom a écrit :
>> The Internet Archive to the rescue:
>>
>> http://web.archive.org/web/20070729044433/http://www.wa.apana.org.au/~dean/
>> squidpurge/
>>
>> Ross
>>
>>> Hi List,
>>>
>>> I tried to download the purge tool in the 'related software' page, but
>>> the links seem to be broken. The last version on page
>>> http://www.wa.apana.org.au/~dean/squidpurge/ is
>>> purge-20040201-src.tar.gz, however, all the download links returned a
>>> 404 error. Is this tool still maintained and available?

<snip>

> Is this still usable with squid 3.x?

I believe so. There have been no problem reports here to my knowledge.

The cache storage systems have not changed format very much. Only an
addition to make large files the default. I would assume the tool it had
that support already for people selecting the optional support in 2.x

Amos

--
Please be using
   Current Beta Squid 3.1.0.14