[squid-users] logrotate in squid

From: espoire20 <zakariase2002_at_yahoo.fr>
Date: Sat, 3 Oct 2009 06:43:14 -0700 (PDT)

I use sarg to generate the report but my disk space come full now so
i need to create a logrotate. so like this i can rotates my logs every day
and automatically delete the eldest logs. I should configure it to rotate my
squid logs every week and keep the logs for more than four weeks I want to
be able to produce monthly reports. Of course, adjust this according to the
traffic in my proxy , like this i can have the free disk space in my
server.

please you know how i can create the logrotate ??

many thanks